Our organization is situated in one of the major cities of Poland, the capital of Lower Silesia – Wrocław. (see “Wroclaw – the meeting place“)
What makes the city special?
- It’s one of the fastest growing cities of Poland. From here is short distance to famous cities like Berlin, Prague, Bratislava.
- We have an increasing number of students reaching the amount of 200 000 per year.
- Large amount of foreign investment and interesting companies.
- Many opportunities, attractions and events will keep you active all the time.
- Euro 2012 host.
- European Capitol of Culture in 2016.